Monday, September 1, 2008

Breaking Dawn


I finally finished Breaking Dawn after one long month. I did not like it at all. I thought it was the lamest book ever!! I think I was expecting Bella having an affair on Edward, and Edward finding out. Actually the book would have been better if the baby was Jacobs, but I thought there was no action, no drama, NOTHING!! In fact, after the Volturi scene and everybody "walks away" I refuse to finish the end. I also thought the part of Jacob's "imprintment" on Renesmee (hate the name by the way) was gross. (Actually that was the only interesting part in the book). The sex scenes were very disturbing, and I wish I could get the images out of my head. I also thought there was way to much talking and not enough action. I mean how many times do they all have to go hunt? It seems like that was most of the book. I wish I could take back the three hours of my life when I stood in line for this lame book. If any of you have a different opinion please share.

4 comments:

Hollie said...

I don't think it was as bad, but it wasn't magnificent by anymeans and I totally agree about the whole "verbal" scene with the Volturi, seriously was looking forward to like a major battle and nothing happened. That was lame, plus Renesmee is the dumbest name I've ever heard. But, I'm glad I read it. I didn't expect much because I don't think the books are all that great anyway, I mean they're fun to read, but I'm not a fan of the way Stephanie Meyer writes, too much talk.

Jessie Riley said...

Wow! Harsh!!!

I didn't LOVE it either. but it was a fun way to end it all! Happy for everyone.

I'm with Hollie on this one. She takes like FOUR pages to write one topic... to much talking!

But fun to read!

Emily said...

AMEN SISTER!

Adrienne Mason said...

Ok, I read the first book, (I can't even remember the name now), and I totally hated that one. My sister and sister-in-law think I am weird and have no imagination. I have no desire to read any more of her books, so thank you Noel for saving me some wasted time. By the way, which one is this one, #3?