Saturday, September 13, 2008

Boy Scout Camp







Last night Sean went on his first outing to BOYSCOUT camp. It was so much fun getting him ready and packed for his first overnight with a bunch of boys. It reminded me of my mom getting me ready for girls camp. All of the shopping and preparing. He came home and said he had a lot of fun. He went canoeing, fishing, swimming and of course stayed up late around the camp fire. I am glad he had a chance to go and play.

I put in a few other pictures of our last few weeks in as well. The first picture is of Carson crying because he wanted to watch Spider Man. The second picture is Sean coming home from Boy Scout camp. The third picture is we finally went to his last pack meeting so he can receive his Webloes and go on to Boy Scouts. On the fourth picture I went downstairs to check on Carson and this how I found him, fast asleep with his hand in a bag of chips. The next picture is of Sean and Carson falling alseep together watching T.V. The last picture is of the three kids getting ready go to to Chuck-E-Cheeses at my parents house. That is what has been going on in our house during the last few weeks. Nothing to exciting, but a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Emily said...

your kids are growing up... thats for sure! cute pictures... So when you going to have another baby???!!!!???

Post-it Notes said...

I cant believe that you have a son old enough for boy scout camp! We are getting old!

Missy 'n Danny said...

I love that picture of Sean and Carson sleeping how cute.