Sunday, July 6, 2008





The Zoo

The last couple of weeks has been a whril wind of traveling and celebrating the fourth of July. While we were in Salt Lake we took Carson to the zoo for the first time. He loved it!! He has been into monkeys and trains, so when we went to the zoo he was so excited. We were able to go with my sister Michelle, my two nephews and my mom. I am so grateful that my mom was able to come. We have been through so much within this last year. I am so thankful that Heavenly Father answers our prayers. I know that he has been answering my begging and pleading that my mom would get well, and because of him my mother has been more happier then I have seen her in a long time. On a brighter note....here are some pictures of the zoo.






5 comments:

Team 'Iloa said...

Looks like soooo much fun!
That is sweet about your mom being more happier. You are awesome Noel.
Let go to dinner this week! Did Bobbi change her #?

Emily said...

Oh how fun!!! I am the worst friend EVER! Sorry for beibg so busy when you came!!! I am soo happy to see your moms health improve. Umm.. I think might just have to come visit you this summer!!!

Adrienne Mason said...

Gotta love the zoo!!! My kids keep asking to go, but it is way too hot! Your mom looks great and I am glad to hear she is doing better. Is Michelle's husband in Iraq?

Doug & Angie Gray said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time. I am glad your Mom is doing better.

Adrienne Mason said...

Hey Noel, I tagged you. Good luck!