Monday, July 12, 2010

The Kiddies




Okay so I admit it.. it has been a LONNNGG while since I've blogged. I can blame my laziness on so many aspects, but honestly I have no reason. I will try to do better...key word TRY. I was looking at my last blog, and I didn't think I was that far behind on blogging..but I haven't blogged in a year. Where did all of the time go? The kids are getting so big. Sean turns 13 next week..AHHHHH!!!! I have a teenager..crazy! He will be starting 8th grade and he thinks he already knows more than me. Geez..he sounds like me when I was his age. Carly is 10 now and will be in 5th grade..alright all of my friends whom I grew up with...who were my cousins in the 5th grade?? Can we say NKOTB??? hehehe Oh yeah and Where did Babies come from?? Jess..Help me out here? Carson will be in his last year of preschool and will start kindergarten next year. Where did the time go? I'm so grateful for my kids and my husband. For now on I will try to keep my blog updated. I know if I don't I will regret it.

3 comments:

Serena said...

I cannot believe you have a kid that old! I keep thinking you are like 22! Your kids are so cute!

Post-it Notes said...

Great pics!! Your kids are darling but getting way too big!

Brookie Biggers said...

I don't think I ever commented on this post, but I LOVE IT way cute update... even though it was 3 months ago LOL