Saturday, February 7, 2009

Remodeling





















I think a lot of you have already seen some of these pictures since everyone is on Facebook, which I think that this is the most craziest, addicting thing ever. Scott and I have been busy remodeling the house, and getting the kids into their own rooms. After living in our house for four years we had decided it is time to make the change. We are in the middle of transforming our huge storage room into a fourth bedroom for Sean. We are going to be moving Carly downstairs and Carson will be in the same room. We had also decided it was time to kick Carson out of our room and into his own bed. I wasn't going to give in and buy this Car bed, but since it went on sale we gave into the temptation and bought this bed. Carson was so happy that we bought him this bed, he is still thanking us. Hopefully now that he has a big boy bed, he will go potty.




3 comments:

Emily said...

Nice job guys! I can't wait to come see everything when its finished. I think you made a good decision to get the car bed.. Carson will think its FUN to be a BIG BOY.. and hopefully it will encourage him to use the potty too!!!

Missy 'n Danny said...

yay for Carson! The floors turned out great.

Brookie Biggers said...

sweet now I can stalk you! JK... put upi new posts... so jessie will quit complaining!