Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A'hoy Mateys!!


















Scott and I just went to the second annual Muder Mystery Night. Our good friends of ours had hosted the Mystery night, and they always do a great job. This years theme was the Pirate theme. We recieved our invitations on who our character was and who our enemies are, through out the party we recieve clues on who the murderer is. I can't remember my character's name, but I was a Pirate's Widow, I was suppose to be in mourning. My job for the night was to find out who was behind the murder of my husband. There were about 40 people who showed up and everyone were dressed up. The first two pictures are of some friends of ours who always do a great job with their parts. The next two pictures are of us standing around because someone just died and we were listening to why they just got murdered, and what the clues are. The last picuture of of my brother in law Doug, Sister in law Hazel, Scott and myself. The food was excellent, and we are already looking forward to next years Murder Mystery Party.



1 comments:

Emily said...

how fun! I have never been to a murder mystery party..You guys look so cute all dressed up!