Thursday, November 20, 2008

Blogging Blah Blah Blah
















Well, I have been meaning to put my blog on private, but then I saw how much work it is and I don't understand how to put everyone on private..I am slow. I figured when Emily comes down and have a sleep over with me she can show me how to do it. Yay only one more week. In the mean time I guess I will have creepy comments. haha. Nothing too exciting has been happening at all. Halloween was fun, but Carson refused to dress up and went as a HomoSapien for Halloween. Sean insisted that he was a guy from a video game (I have no clue) and Carly was an Army diva. I didn't get many pictures because it seems like the day went by way to fast. All in all business is going well, my office is now in my living room. The people we were going to buy the business from vanished, and I guess they didn't want all of their debts paid off. The only exciting thing that is going on is that we are in a construction nightmare in our neighborhood. They have decided to redo all of the water pipes..(which is good because in the summer time the water tasted like dirt.) On top of that my house was the lucky one chosen to have an ugly fire hydrant in my front yard. The first couple pictures are of Sean, Carly and Carson on Halloween. Scott and I are totally lame parents and we went out to dinner instead of cooking dinner on Halloween. The first picture is of Carson at the parade in his "Halloween Costume..we just wasted 20.00 on a Spiderman Costume. The second one was Sean and Carly at Pancho's and Lefty's (our favorite restruant ever), in their halloween costume. Hopefully I will remember to take lots of pictures on Thanksgiving. We get to have all of the festivities at my house this year... Sorry I am in a really crappy mood....

2 comments:

Emily said...

Yes darling, I will help you set your blog to private and get out all your invites too, its a snap!

I am excited to be staying with you... we are totally going to have some good ol fashioned sleepover fun! Thanks again for letting us crash your place for a few days! You are the best!

ps... I think you should name your cute palm tree, if you haven't already! He is very cute! I am jealous!!

Post-it Notes said...

Looks like you are living in quite a construction zone. Not fun!

You and Em will have fun. Im jealous!!