Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lagoon






I can't believe summer is over already, it seems like it had just begun. School started last week, unfortunately when I was trying to take a picture my battery died on me. I will have to take pictures of the kids and call it their first day of school. They'll never know right?

So now I get to play catch up with the rest of my summer. In June we took the kids to Lagoon, and we went with our really good friends Billy and Bobbi Kirschner and their three children. They have never been to Salt Lake before, so we took them to Lagoon, Seven Peaks and the Mayan. I am still exhausted from that trip. We had a lot of fun, and can't wait to go to Salt Lake with them again. I am still trying to figure out how to put the pictures where I want them.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh it looked like you had so much fun at Lagoon. We have not been there in YEARS! Geez we really need to take the kids!

I seriously can't believe Sean is 11-- THAT IS CRAZY! I remember when he was just born like yesterday! CRAZY!!

Anonymous said...

Great work.